Review | ELF Cosmetics Blusher and Bronzer

I was tossing up whether to get the blusher and bonzer with brush or he blusher and bronzer compact from ELF. I chose the two single blusher and bronzer for £2.50 each because as an OCD Online Shopper my basket had to round up to an even amount. 
I chose the Blusher with Brush in the shade Shy and the Bronzer with brush in the Shade Glow. 

The shade 'Shy' is a very cute, wearable pink shade that is slightly matte to satin finish.
The shade 'Glow' was the lightest shade bronzer but is still a matte chocolate brown colour. The bronzer is a bit dark for me. 
They are nicely pigmented colours and blend out easily. They look very nice together and under the brush there is a very small mirror so these are really great for travelling with. The only thing I don't like is the brush, it is kind of useless for me. Another concern that I have is that the blush, when blended, doesn't seem to show up on my skin. Maybe because it is a bit too light for my skin tone? Although the colours are nice, they are a little bit too light for me.

Have you tried these products?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review