Haul | MUA and Kiko Milano May 2014

Earlier today I journeyed into town after getting the OK to collect my new glasses. After I got them, Superdrug was calling me and I bought some new MUA products while they had a 3 for 2 offer. Then I trotted off to a new makeup store called Kiko Milano which is a store full of their own makeup products so I bought a lip gloss from there.

The first product I picked up was this MUA blusher in the shade 'Lolly'. This colour is a nice soft peach-coral blush which I think is so cute for Summer. The colour also doesn't seem to harsh on my skin tone either and it is a really nice and smooth powder.
The next things that 'fell' into my basket are these three single eyeshadows. I got them in the shades '14' which is a dark gunmetal colour, '22' which is a light shimmery pink and '23' is a mid toned sky blue shade. These three are the pearl shadows so they have a slight shimmer or satin finish and these are quite creamy and very pigmented.
The next thing I picked up was this white eyeliner pencil which I am giving to my mum because she wanted it. 
I wasn't mad about the new matte lipsticks when they first came out but I bought a new one today. This shade is called 'lilac belle' which is a lovely lilac colour, perfect for Summer. The lipstick can be built up to get a better pigmentation and it is very smooth and creamy as well.
From Kiko, I bought this Unlimited Lipgloss in this bright pink. I have no idea what shade this is but it's a gorgeous cherry pink with some sparkles in it. 
So I hope you guys enjoyed this haul

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review