Cruella de Vil Inspired Makeup Tutorial

The next Disney Villain tutorial is Cruella de Vil; my favourite Disney Villain! I love how this makeup look turned out and I even decided to wear the wig as well! The eye makeup is actually something I would wear but I tried to capture some of the features of Cruella in the cheekbones, eyebrows and lips.
I am beginning by applying an eye primer and a white eyeliner base all over my lids and then I am applying a face primer, foundation and concealer.
Using a matte bronzer I am doing a strong contour to capture the features of Cruella. I am contouring my cheekbones, hairline and temples, sides of my nose, jawline and chin and then highlighting the bridge of my nose and tops of my cheekbones.
 With an angled brush and a black eye shadow, I am filling in my brows and slightly changing the shape and length of my natural brows. I am using broad strokes to make them slightly more cartoony than natural.
 I am using the same bronzer as I contoured with through the natural crease to create a transitional colour to help with blending.
 Using MAC Eye Shadow in Vibrant Grape, I am using a blending brush to fluff through the crease.
 I mixed the same purple shade with a black and buffed this on the outer corners of the crease.
 Trace the crease with a black eye shadow and an angled brush and outline with the purple. Take a blending brush and blend to create a gradient. Redefine the base of the black to keep it sharp. Soften the edge of the purple with a shimmery white shadow.
 Pat a light lilac shade all over the lid.
 I applied winged eyeliner and curled my lashes and applied mascara. I also added the 'Define' Lashes from the P.S. Love Collection from Primark.
 
 
 For the lips I used a red lip liner to create a sharp cupids bow and created the illusion of longer lips. I then applied a red lipstick and lip gloss all over the lips and finished my makeup with a setting spray to keep everything in place.
 
 
 
I got a bit carried away with the photos for this tutorial...
 
Who is your favourite Disney Villain?
 
SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review