June 2015 Favourites

It's that time of the month again; Monthly Favourites. There are three particular products I have been constantly reaching for this month so here is what I've been loving during June.

Remington Ceramic Straight 230 Straightener
I recently bought these and I absolutely love them! They are so easy and quick to use, I love how you can alter the temperature and they are anti-frizz which is a bonus for me. I also really like them because the plates and longer and thinner and easier to work with compared to my old ones and I have been using them constantly this month.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray
I picked this up after I bought the straighteners and it's really good at adding some extra shine to my hair while protecting it from the heat.

Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Palette
This is quickly becoming one of my top favourite palettes and contains a beautiful range of colours and the eye shadows are so smooth, pigmented, blend easily and last all day.
 
What have been your favourite purchases this month?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review