Festival Inspired Makeup Tutorial

For this festival makeup look, I am using the Sleek I-Divine Del Mar Volume 2 Palette and I am going with a peach and gold eye with a hint of blue and yellow. I love this because it is a bright eye but still wearable.

On a primed eye I am blending some white eyeliner on the lid to create a base for the eyeshadows to appear more vivid.
 I am beginning by patting the shade 'Zoola' over the inner half of the lid.
 Next I am patting the shade 'San Antonio' on the outer half of the lid and blending with the gold.
 In my crease I am blending 'Ushuaia' in soft circular motions.
 Soften the edge of the crease colour with 'Pearl' and dot this in the inner corners. Deepen the outer crease with 'Siesta' mixed with 'Spotlight'.
 On the inner third of the lower lash line, apply some of 'Ibiza Rocks' and 'Bora Bora' mixed with 'Ocean Beach' on the outer two thirds of the lower lash line.
Apply liquid eyeliner and curl your lashes and apply mascara. Stick two rhinestones underneath one of your eyes.

What is your go-to festival makeup look?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review