Celebrity Inspired: Jennifer Lawrence Eye Tutorial

Hey guys

Today I wanted to do the latest of my celebrity series and I chose to do Jennifer Lawrence because her smokey eye is incredibly simple and wearable. I know this isn't my best tutorial, it was rushed, but the next one will be a lot better, that's a promise.

For this look, you will need either sellotape or a post-it note (just something that sticks). I'm using my Claire's Smokey Eye Palette to do this. Or you can use black, light grey/white and a mid grey. Prime your eyelids and also prime just underneath your eyes as well, because we are having some colour there.

Stick the tape or whatever you have diagonally on your lids so it joins your lower lash line and you can have a straight edged wing. Blend a small amount of the lightest right in the centre of the eyelid to brighten your eyes.

Take an angled brush and draw the Sixtes - Flick, usinf the tape as a guideline. Blend out the black, pulling it into the crease.

When you remove the tape you'll have a straight line and a gradient of black into grey going into the crease.

Take the grey and draw just under your lash line, about a third of the way, and blend the rest out to the inner corner.

Line your water line with a black and take a liquid liner and create a small sixties flick with it.

Curl your lashes and apply mascara.





I hope you guys liked this tutorial and hopefully some of you won't be getting withdrawl symptoms (you know who you are) :P

SparkleEyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review