Haul | Superdrug March 2013

Hey guys


Earlier today I went shopping and spent quite a bit of money on new makeup and started to get some new Spring clothes but anyway I spent the majority of my money in Superdrug and I did spend more in Primark but the other things I bought were essential but personal stuff, but anyway, these are the things I bought plus a mini review so enjoy :)


This product I have been deciding against for a while but I finally decided to get it. This is the Professional Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (£3.50). The reason I kept changing my mind about this is that I didn't really bother with spending a lot of money over my brows, I just combed them and that always seemed enough, so I decided to try this out. My first reaction is that the packaging is so thin its easy to carry round in your bag and it has a larger mirror so it's easy to see what you're doing. It also has three different shades of brow powder so it suits all hair colours. You just need to use the angled brush to apply your chosen shade to work it into the brow and then use that gel to keep that in place. Overall, I think this is a really handy product to have because it is easy to use, store and carry. 




I am a bit disappointed about this product. At £2.50, I was expecting a bit more pigmentation but there is a nice sheer wash of colour if you want something that's a bit less noticeable. Anyway, there are three colours in each palette which can be combined to make different looks. They come in seven different shades and I chose these because I didn't like the colours they came in so I picked up 'Innocence' and 'Pink Sorbet'. 




I absolutely ADORE MUA lipsticks, and at only £1, why not have them all? I love the pigmentation and the range of shades they come in so I decided I was going to get Shade 5. This shade is a very sheer pink so its pefect with a bolder eye.

 I got a new liquid eyeliner in Black for £1. I love this liquid eyeliner because its incredibly pigmented and is really easy to achieve any kind of wing. 








I decided I wanted to get one of these because I've heard people talking about this. They come in 3 shades at £3 each. This shade is 'Fruitilicious'. The shade is a bit more redder than the colour of the tube so if you want a lighter colour I suggest the lightest shade but you need to make sure your lips are not chapped otherwise it shows through. I like this colour and it does suit darker skin tones but its best worn with a lighter eye.



I have tried one of the Lip Booms designed by Alexandra Burke before and I chose 'OMG' the first time because I thought that there were only two shades out of the six (I think) that would suit me. I picked up 'Cheeky'. This shade is a pink, 'OMG' was a coral. The lipsticks in he Lip Booms are quite fluorescent, I guess, so they are better for Spring/Summer time. You can create different looks with the Lip Booms - you can just wear the lipstick, the gloss or you can wear them together. The lip gloss smells abosultey gorgeous, it's kind like vanilla so thats a bonus and the lipstick is really smooth and creamy which is another good thing. You can get these at Superdrug for £3.  


I had a different eyeliner pen I got on holiday and could't really write anything about it unless you travel to Indonesia frequently but I had the Eternally Liquid Eyeliner Pen and it was a good eyeliner pen however it ran out so I got the MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner Pen for £2. I thought it was going to be blacker than that but as you can see from the swatch it's a bit transparent. I got this for detailing, like leopard spots, the heart that I did in my last post. 



This is probably one of my favourite cheaper mascaras I can find. It's by NYC and is called Show Time Mascara and you can get it in Superdrug for £1.99. Its a volumising mascara and it doesn't leave clumps and when you curl your lashes beforehand, it makes a really nice fluttering effect on your lashes.









So I hope you guys enjoyed this Haul and I will blog again for you soon ad incase I don't blog again before, Happy Easter!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review