How to: Apply Gel Eyeliner

Hello everyone

I was planning on doing some Spring posts but the weather in about 85% of the UK is going to be having snow, icy winds and freezing temperatures. Feels like December again. Anyway since those Spring posts would be a little bit out of place, I decided to do another How To post. I you cast uour minds back to one of the MUA Posts you'll know I bought a gel eyeliner from them. I'm going to give you the easiest way to apply this.

Even though it comes with a brush, there are better brushes that you can use. My favourite brush to use is an angled eyeliner brush simply because it gives you a more precise application and it looks a lot neater than the brush its given with. You can use this brush but an angled brush, if you have one, is a lot better. With the brush it comes with, the line is a lot thicker and really inaccurate. You also have to scrape excess product of that brush before you can apply it. Its completely opposite for an angled brush.

All you need to do is dip the tip of the brush into the gel and trace your upper lash line as if you would with a normal liquid eyeliner. You can also blend it out or blend it underneath your eye a tiny bit to create an easy smokey eye effect.
Thats it for now, I'm thinking of doing a post on how I decided to become a beauty blogger and my inspirations so look out for that. I know some of you may be wondering how I keep up with blogging so I may do a post addressing that.

I will talk to you guys later

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review