Tutorial | Leopard Print Makeup

Hey guys

Today I wanted to do a leopard print eyes look because for those of you that know me, I am obsessed with leopard print, but surprisingly I haven't actually done a leopard print look before so I decided I was going to. If you do not want to add the spots, it becomes a really wearable look because it's just a natural eye. Anyway, this is the tutorial.



The palette I'm using is the MUA 12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette, £4. First, prime your eyes as always. My primer is the MUA Pro-Base primer

Step One
Use the beige shade to cover the entire lid. Then use a darker brown on the outer corner of your eye and blend together so you get a really nice natural gradient.

Step Two
Take your liquid liner (MUA Liquid Eyeliner, £1) and create a thick sixties flick wing as shown above. You can make this line as thin or as thick as you want but I personally think it's better with the thicker line.

Step Three
Use a liquid eyeliner pen (MUA extreme felt tip eyeliner pen £2) and create small circes, half circles and dots about two thirds of the way in from your outer corner of your eye, just above the crease.



Step Four
Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I'm using a volumising mascara (NYC Show Time) and a lengthening mascara (Elizabeth Arden Lash Extending Mascara). This was your lashes have a really fluttery effect. Then I'm going to use my 2True Easy Glide Kohl Pencil in black to line my water and lash line.

For lips, 'm just going to apply a light pink so I'm using MUA Shade 5

So I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I will post again soon

Thanks for reading,

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review