MUA Haul

Hey guys

Today I bought some new stuff from MUA, these are the things I was talking about in my MUA review that I previously published. The thing I love most about MUA is that its an extremely affordable brand and all of this stuff I bought came to £12.50.

This is the Matte Perfect Loose Powder, £2.50 in the shade 'Translucent'. It is a very light powder which is perfect for wearing alone or setting foundation. If your skin is oily, this helps to reduce the oil in your skin as well. My tip is not to apply too much at one time because you will end up looking like a porcelain doll and you need to apply an even amount as well.

I wanted to get the MUA Eyebrow Pencil because I haven't really experimented with one before so I picked this up in Superdrug for £1 in the shade 'Brunette'. You need to get an accurate shade of this because it will become noticeable because this is an extremely pigmented product.

I needed a new concealer so I bought Hide and Conceal Concealer for £1 in the shade 'Almond'. Just twist up the bottom, like a lipstick, and apply where you need it and blend. Again, you need an accurate shade because of the pigmentation, its really noticeable, which I'm not complaining about, it is hard to find a good concealer at a good price.


This is the Undress Your Skin Under Eye Concealer in 'Radiance', £3. The best thing about this is that the one shade concealer is made for any skin tone so no matter how dark or light your skin is, this will suit you. All you need to do is blend a small amount of this under your eyes. It's brilliant, I've actually fallen in love with this!

The last product I have bought today is the new Undress Your Skin Primer. Even though this is £5, it is a pretty amazing product. It hides the fine lines and open pores in your skin so you can wear this alone as well as under foundation or BB Cream. You need to blend this in using circular motions and when it is dry this will leave your skin so soft you won't be able to stop touching it, honestly, weird I know, but its true!






So, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you can buy some of these products from Superdrug or MUA online. I am thinking of finding a new brand to fall in love with or try out because I've been focussing on MUA a lot.


I will talk to you guys soon so until then, bye guys!!
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review