Celebrity Inspired: Kim Kardashian Eye Tutorial

Hey guys


Today I wanted to do my first Celebrity Inspired Makeup and I chose Kim Kardashian because even though I'm not a massive fan of her, I still love her makeup and it always looks flawless so I wanted to do an inspiration of this. I'm not sure on other celebrity makeup so please tweet me or comment if you have any ideas or requests. 






Anyway, for this look you need different brushes - an actual eye shadow brush, blending brush, angled brush and a flat eye shadow brush. The palette I'm using is my 17 Smokey Eye Palette, if you don't have anything similar you basically need a purple, black and a grey eye shadow colour. 



PRIME YOUR EYES as always. You can probably guess I have the MUA Eyelid Primer. Then take an eye shadow brush and apply your lilac shade all over the lid, but make sure it doesn't go in the crease.



Use the darker grey shade mixed with a lighter grey and use the flat eye shadow brush to pat this on the outer third of your lid, again, keeping it out of the crease.



Use the black and an angled eye shadow brush an create a cat eye. Blend where the black and grey shadow meet. 

After this you're pretty much done for the eye shadow. Take a black eyeliner pencil and line your lower lash line. Curl lashes and apply mascara. If you want you can apply dramatic false lashes, but I'm not doing that because I don't wear dramatic false lashes and I don't buy them by the bucket load every day. You can take this look further and apply a silver glitter over the purple but then tint that with the purple to make a sparkly effect. 

Finally for the lips I'm going to apply a pale gloss so I'm using MUA shade 5.































So I hope you guys liked this tutorial and I will see you on Friday for the next tutorial

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review