Celebrity Inspired: Marina and the Diamonds Eye Tutorial

Hey guys

It has been much requested by a friend at school to do this look inspired by Marina and the Diamonds... actually, when I say 'requested' I mean if I didn't post it I would be hunted down... So I have no option but do do an inspired look from Marina and the Diamonds. This look is very simple to wear and do and it is pretty easy to do without a tutorial, but so I don't get hunted down, this is it...

As always, the first thing you need to do is prime your eyes so the liner doesn't budge. Then dab a little bit of primer just above your cheekbone because this is where we will be doing the heart. 

Take your liquid liner and draw the Sixties Flick, but the wing has to be quite small but about a quarter of a centimeter thick.

About 2 cm underneath your right eye, you can use the same liner or use an eyeliner pen to create an outline of a small heart. Then fill this in black. 

Just to add my personal touch to this, and to make it look less like copying, I'm going to use some eyelash glue to stick a small silver rhinestone right on the outer corner of my eye where the wing is the thickest. Then on the heart where the shape goes into the 'V' shape, I'm going to stick a small silver rhinestone there as well.

For the lips, I'm going to apply my MUA Lipstick in shade 12












So I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and since this weekend is the Easter weekend, I'm mainly planning my next tutorials, however, I'm thinking of doing one more celebrity inspired look on Saturday, maybe Sunday, because on Monday is the beginning of April so I will be starting some other tutorials.

I will see you guys then so for now, bye guys

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review