Weather Inspired: Cloud Crease Tutorial

Hey guys


First off, sorry this is a few days late - I have a shedule thing that I am trying to follow that but I did get sick so I came home from school and slept from 11 in the morning to about 1 in the afternoon and couldn't be bothered to upload this tutorial but I am feeling better now so it's back to normal.

This is basically a smokey eye but in your crease. It is important to keep your eyelid clean in this look. I am using my Claire's Smokey Eye Palette but you need a mid-dark grey and a black eyeshadow colour with an angled and blending brush. This was inspired by typical british weather, even though its nearly Spring the weather is crap and grey skies, rain, wind... Anyway, I hope you like this look.

1) As always, prime your eyes, but you only need to prime the crease. Then take the angled brush and and the grey eyeshadow and trace the outer third of the crease. Blend it towards the centre so you get a tonal effect (the darkest part should be the outer-most part of your crease).

2) Use the black to line your upper line like the sixties flick. I prefer eyeshadow for this because it is a lot softer look. Then trace the outer part of the grey were it curves off and blend it together so you get a beautiful hazy effect. Dip a cotton bud in makeup remover and clean up around the outside of the crease or on the lid.

3) Curl lashes, apply mascara and you are done with the eyes. For lips, go for something a bit more subtle because the eyes are dramatic. I recommend a pink so you could go for the brilliant MUA shade 2

So I hope you guys liked this and this is the last one, just decided, so sorry there are no pictures at the moment, I want to get the next celebrity look up on time

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review