Superdrug and Lush Haul

Hey guys

Earlier I was in town with my Mum and while we were there we went to Superdrug and Lush and I only picked out a few things because I hadn't really thought about getting anything so it's not a massive haul, but it's something.

In Superdrug I bought MUA Lash Curling Mascara in Black/Brown Shade 2. If you are stuck on what mascara shade to get, it all depends on your hair colour, really. If you have light, blonde hair go for a brown. If your hair is black I suggest black mascara but if you are a brunette, go for Black/Brown.




This is MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Snow White. If you buy a proffessional mascara you get a free eye/lip liner. I needed a new white eyeliner so I got this one. It is a very creamy eyeliner with a lot of pigmentation.





In Lush I bought a bubble bar called 'The Comforter'. I adore this because it changes your bath water pink and gives you heaps of bubbles. The other product I got in Lush was a Bath Bomb called 'Sex Bomb'. This changes bath water colour as well so I love it! 












So I hope you guys liked this Haul and I will talk to you again soon 

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review