Fairy Inspired - Forest Fairy

Hey guys


So today I decided to upload a tutorial I've been working on for a few days now and it's called 'Forest Fairy'. I'm actually thinking of doing more fairy based tutorials and this is the first one.

It is very green and sparkly, I used rhinestones because they were there and they looked really awesome in the look so this is how I did it :)

(I'm hoping my laptop doesn't die while I'm making this!!)


First thing: prime your eyes. I use the ELF eyelid primer because its extremely cheap and it helps eye shadow stay on for longer. So just use the wand to apply a bit on your eyes and blend it in with your finger. 

 I used two greens from the ELF clutch palette. I sweeped the lightest green on my eyelids and used that bright green there in my crease. 

I lined my eyes with a silver glitter eyeliner. This is 2True eyeliner dazzler in... you guessed it... silver!

Use the mid sized rhinestones in silver/gold (or any colour you have) and stick them using eyelash glue on the outer corner of your eyes. 

Finish with mascara...

... and a pinky lipgloss

And this is the finished look



So I hope you guys liked this
I am planning some new fairy themed looks alongside the halloween looks so, watch this space for that!

SparkleEyes xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review