Mark Hill Haircare Review


Hey guys,
Happy New Year!

Today I wanted to do a review on a brand of haircare products by Mark Hill, available in Boots from £1.99+. Seriously, I am obsessed with this brand. I got one set for Christmas and then purchased two more sets in the Boots Half Price Sale. I will definatley be buying more.




Defrizz-ilicious Slick Chick De-Frizz Shampoo and Defrizz-ilicious Smoothly Does it De-Frizz Conditioner - This is amaxing for tackling frizzy hair. I use this now and I can straighten my hair and go outside and it won't go frizzy! Yay! These two products are quite expensive a bottle. They price at £5.49 each, but, they are large quantities and will last a longer, because you only need a little bit at a time. Again, I recommend this as well because I've noticed a huge difference with the results in the appearance of my hair - I love it!
Get Gorgeous No Knots Detangling Spray - This is amazing at getting out knots! My hair is seriously knotty after I wash it and I spray this on the knot, comb through and BOOM - knot gone! This is expensive though, between £5 and £6 but it does last a while and it is worth it. If you do have knotty hair, I seriously recommend this!
Colour Blast Colour Hydration Bomb - Even though I do not have coloured hair, I use this a few times a month anyway and after leaving it in for 5-10 minutes, it leaves my hair feeling softer and smoother. However, this would work better for coloured hair so I recommend this if you do.






Little Hottie Quick Fix Dry Shampoo - If I'm honest, I'm not a massive fan of this. I used it and it didn't really help at all, it made the roots of my hair go white even when I brushed and combed it through. I didn't notice a difference when I used this.
Little Hottie Fabulous Finish Hairspray - This is OK, I mean, its only a 50ml bottle but it does keep your hair in hold for a while. About 3 hours ago I used this and my hair is still in-tact now so it's OK, but not the best out there.
Little Hottie Does it All Everyday Shampoo and Little Hottie All You'll Ever Need Everyday Conditoner - Yet to be reviewed





Straight-a-holic Get it Straight Straightening Shampoo and Straighten Up Conditioner - I have only used these once and didn't actually straighten my hair afterwards (:S) But it did make my hair less frizzy which is nice and it makes my hair feel a lot better.
Straight-a-holic Straight Talking Straightening Cream - This is really nice to apply and it does keep your hair shinier and straighter. I think that when you use this and dry your hair, it makes it straight, but I find its better to straighten your hair afterwards.
Straight-a-holic Give it To Me Straight Intense Styling Spray - This protects your hair from the heat of the straightners and it helps to restyle hair the next day. I used this quickly and it did help to re-straighten the hair, so the day after straightening, this helps. Alot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review