Review | Superdrug Hair Remover Mitt

Today I am doing a review of something I bought in Superdrug last night at work. This is kind of related to Christmas because you can use it if you're wearing a Christmas dress and going to parties etc. This is a hair remover mitt that is apparently an effective alternative to shaving or waxing your legs.

My first impressions of this product was that it might be like a glove because it is a mitt, but having opened the packet there are 3 pouch like things that you put your hand though. My next impression of the actual product was that it doesn't seem that rough, the texture of the mitt seemed to be quite smooth which actually had me doubting whether this would work. By reading the directions of this, I was quite skeptical. It said it may leave a fine white powder on your skin and I was just like :O OMG IS THIS GOING TO HURT??! But the actual use of the product seemed to be quite easy.

I followed the directions of this somewhat correctly. I put my hand in the mitt and started going round in circles 4 times clockwise and 4 times anticlockwise. It didn't seem to be as effective as I was hoping so I repeated the circles in the same place a few times. Then eventually I just started going round in circles moving up and down one part of my leg and then the other way in circles in the same part. That seemed to work better. After you finish, you're meant to wrap your leg in a cool damp towl. Ain't nobody got time for that! I just kind of moisturised my legs afterwards and it was fine... Having looked in the morning my legs are fine, there is no irritation and they are really smooth now.

So let's talk about the good things of this product. It is a really simple thing to use and it is an excellent alternative to shaving and waxing because there is no mess and it does not hurt at all. Furthermore, this is something you can do when you have spare time. You know when you're bored, you have nothing to do and there is either nothing on TV or your watching something on TV, you can be using this mitt at the same time because your legs have to be dry and clean. Anyway, I really like this product, it exfoliates the skin and polishes off the hairs easily, effectivley and somewhat quickly...

...that brings me on to the bad side of this product. Even though I would completley recommend it, it can be very time consuming. Even though it removes the hair quickly, the mitt is quite small and you have to go all around your leg. I think that is the only major downside, the only other thing is that you can only use it for legs and if you want to do somewhere else, Superdrug also have remover mitts for other parts at £1.99 as well.

Overall, yes! I would definatley recommend this product. It is super cheap, you get 3 mitts per pack and you can reuse them as well. Currently in superdrug they are £1.99 and there is an offer on them as well: Buy one, get second half price. That's a pretty good offer... :)

So I hope you guys are doing OK and I will blog again for you soon.

Bye guys,
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review