Good Things Range Review Continued

Hey guys

I have just come back from shopping and while I was there I bought another Good Things product.

I got the soothing exfoliating scrub for £3 or around that - it was a third off in Sainsbury's and was originally £4.99.

It's a really nice soft exfoliator that isn't too harsh on your skin and it smells really good and has superfruit extracts which is kiwifruit and papaya so is really good for your skin.

I really would recommend this brand because it's not too expensive and you get a good amount of product for the price.

Good things is available at Sainsbury's , boots and Superdrug.

Hope you try this brand because it really is amazing - read my other blog posts about this brand

Love
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review