Review of Barry M Cosmetics - Liquid Eyeliner

Hey everyone

So as you may now I bought a liquid eyeliner from Barry M in Superdrug today.

My first impression on this product was that it is quite small for the price - could be a bit bigger or a bit cheaper.

The pigmentation of the product is amazing! The shade I have is a bright neon pink which really stands out and is so bright - but the colour pay off is great.

The liner lasts for ages - I tested it in my hand in the shop at 1pm and It hadn't smudged 7hrs later.

A disappointment with this product is that its not that easy to get off. My makeup wipes remove makeup easily but it doesn't remove this eyeliner easily - its like it stains your lash line temporarily but it does eventually come off.

So there is mixed reviews on this product but it is quite good.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review