Flower Nail Tutorial

Hey strangers

I am so sorry for promising tutorials and never actually getting round to them so I have recreated this nail look from my holiday destination for you guys.


This look is quite difficult to do and works on long and short nails. You need a steady hand and lots of patience in order to do this.

First apply a base coat and any nail polish colour (dark colours are best but not green, white or hot pink). I am usin a lighter pink.

Take the end of a cocktail stick and a white nail polish. Transfer the colour on the nail brush to the top of the cocktail stick and create five or six dots in a circle.

Turn the cocktail stick over and take either a hot pink or a yellow and create one dot in the centre of the circle you have just created.

Finally, use a cocktail stick and a green nail polish to create two dots either side of the flower.

Finish with a top coat and voila :)

I hope you guys liked this and I will see you guys soon :D

SparkleEyes x

Sorry the pics are jumbled, the blogger app can't get them in order!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review