Top Tip 4: Autumn Makeup!

Hey dudes!!

So, Autumn is upon us now, seems only yesterday I said this about summer!!


Anyway, I have a brand new makeup routine for Autumn which I'll try to remember to put up, but this tip of the day is basically just tips about colours and prodcucts to wear this season.


First, ditch the hot pink lipstick you had for summer. Summer is gone !! :( For lighter skin tones, swap it for a softer light pink or even a natural colour. For dark skintones, keep hold of a deep red shade and for skin tones in between, try more orangey-browney shades for more darker skin tones.

During the Autumn when it rains and tends to be a little bit colder, I don't wear as little makeup as in Summertime. Because the cold makes red patches appear on my face, I tend to put a little bit of tinted moisturizer on just to even it out, plus concealer. I'll most likely ditch blusher all together because my cheeks get quite rosy in Autumn, however I will spring for bronzer to define my face. 

Another tip is keeping eye makeup simple. For me, I just do winged eyeliner and mascara and its fine. You could do eyeshadow, but I tend to not overdo it in Autumn when its colder. 

So, if I think of any more tips I will post them on Twitter or here on my blog and I will talk to you guys soon

Bye xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review