Top Tip 1: Applying Nail Art Rhinestones

Hey everyone


So I want to start this new thing that helps me to remember to post something on my blog each day, and I want to post a top tip of the day just for fun and to help you guys out, whether its tips on organizing wardrobes or applying polish, I will try to get one tip of the day up every day. 

Today's Tip of the Day is applying nail art rhinestones. Rhinestones are a great way to add a bit of glam and diva to a look, whether its to do with beauty or not. The other day I purchases a gemstone wheel that is actually for cards but they work just as fine on nails as well. They are called 'Anita's gemstone wheel' and the one I got was £3.50 and you get different sized silver and gold gemstones.

To easily apply them without getting in a mess, once you have a desired nail look done, paint over your nails with a nail glue. Take the tip of a cotton bud, dotting tool, tweezers or even a cuticle pusher, whatever works for you, and dampen the tip if need be. Choose what size gems you want and use the tip of the tool to pick the gem up on the coloured side and place where you want it to be on the nails. Repeat for any other gemstones and finish with a clear top coat over the top. 

Because we're using nail glue, you will probably think 'the gems wont come off, its nail glue!' dont panic, they will eventually come off when the glue wears away, or in worst case scenario, scrape them off. They came off for me so don't panic.

OK Guys so thats it for Tip of the Day let me know if you want any particular tip I am open to suggestions and I will get another tip up for you tomorrow

Bye guys

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review