Weekly Roundup Review | Superdrug Face Masks

Each week I will be doing a review on a product that I love or hate, I will vary it between the level of likeness I have on a product.

Today I am doing a review of a product that I love. They are super cheap, there is a wide range of choices and they are usually 4 for 3 in Superdrug. There are really useful face masks to have because they are so slim, they are quite small, they are easier to carry on holiday because they take up less space. The other day I bought 8 of these little face sachets.
They are 99p each but currently there is an offer available (4 for 3). I got three of my favourite ones, the White Chocolate Mousse Mask (you may have seen the blogposts of these, or the photo I tweeted a while ago. I picked up two Purifying Peel-Off Cucumber masks, Deep Cleansing Fruit Mask, Destressing Mud Mask and an Anti-Aging Moisture Mask


Lets start with the White Chocolate Mask. It smells so yummy I could easily eat it! It's a clay mask so it will draw out the impurities in your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. This was one of the first masks I have ever used from Superdrug and I fell in love with it. If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend it because you might find it quite irritant where its drying. 


Purifying Peel-Off Cucumber Mask. This is perfect if you have dull tired skin, due to lack of sleep or stress. I used this last night and the calming gel really woke up my skin and made it cleaner and calmer. This is a peel off mask so you wait for it to dry before peeling it off. This is a weird pleasure I have, because I love peeling it off! Its like you are taking away your old skin and revealing the new skin. It may seem disgusting, but look at the mask after you peel it off and see just how much dirt and impurities there are in your skin. 


The Anti- Aging Moisture Mask doesn't cleanse it as well as the others, its a gorgeous smelling cream that you leave on for about fifteen minutes and it stops the first signs of aging. I know I'm only sixteen but its good to start preventing anti-aging from a young age!! Overall, its incredibly gentle, works for all skin types and is very nourishing! 


Destressing Mud mask. My first reaction was that it smells bad. It is a combination of Green Tea, avocado and aloe vera. You do get used to the way it smells, after a while it does smell really nice :) It is cleansing and nourishing and it made my skin feel great! It woke my skin up, and actually woke me up! All the ingredients in this a very healthy for your skin and makes your complexion look a lot nicer and younger. Yay!



Deep Cleansing Fruit Mask. Not my favourite, to be honest. This did not work for me at all and I am quite disappointed with it. Thats all i have to say about that. 

I hope you guys liked this and I will blog again soon

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review