☀Summer Statement - The Floating Eyeliner Trend☀

Hey guys

Sorry for the lack of posts. I did type up a post about why I wasn't blogging but it didn't seem to publish. By the time I realised it had published, all the problems preventing me from blogging were over. Anyway, the reason I wasn't blogging was because I had a two-day exam last week and didn't have a chance to blog, but two weekends ago there was a massive family emergency and it didn't seem a good time to blog because I just wanted to spend time with my family while this stuff was going on and bla..blahh

This Summer Statement is a trend that has been around for a few weeks and I have seen it a few times.You may have seen it in magazines or you may not have seen it at all. I originally decided against doing this trend because I don't really like it, but then I realised, you guys might like it, especially if you haven't seen or heard of this before. The Floating Eyeliner trend is basically your typical sixties flick liner but it is a centimeter above your lash line. You can create this in all kinds of styles or colours.
 
 
 
 
SparkleEyes Make-Up 101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review