Sunset Photography

Hey guys

Right now I am on my balcony in the hotel in Sri Lanka and of you follow my twitter you would have already seen some sunset photos. Where I am, Sri Lanka has beautiful sunsets and I use my phone to photograph them because I am a beginner photographer. These are some of my favourite sunset photos from Sri Lanka.







I love photography and decided to add it to SparkleEyes because I did the photography at my Uncle's wedding and both the Bride and Groom, and most of the guests, said how good they were and that I should start a portfolio. That is what I will do. These photos and some other photography will be printed and put into an album so I can show people what I've done.

Stay tuned for more photography posts

Bye guys!!

SparkleEyes xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review