Winter Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hey guys

Today I am doing a date night tutorial for you guys. This tutorial is great for if you are going on a date to a club or restaurant during the cold winter nights. It is very sultry, dark and intense.




The palette I am using is the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Palette. It is a little pricey but it came in this Christmas' gift set. 



The first step is to prime your eyes, as always. The primer I am using is the one by Beauty UK, £3.49, exclusive to Superdrug. Apply in tiny dots on the inner corner, outer corner, centre of the lids crease and the bottom lash line. Blend it out to cover the entire eye area. 



The brush I am using is the eyeshadow brush by ELF, £1.50. Select the pale yellow colour and apply this all over the eye lid. Next flip the brush over and use the teal shade and pat this on the outer half of the lid and gently blend the two colours together. 

The next step is to take an eye crease brush (ELF, £1.50) and mix the dark green and brown together. Trace around the outer edge of the teal blue in the crease. Take a small, stiff contour brush (ELF, £3.45) and blend the colour all the way though the crease. 



Take an angled brush (Fearne Brush Up Your Image Angled Brush) and draw a small triangle using the dark green and brown on the outer corner. Blend the join of the wing and crease and the outer corner together. 

Use a fluffy brush and the first pale yellow colour and gently brush it along the wing and crease to create a suble gradient effect. Then take the white and highlight underneath the brow bone.

Next I am using the ELF Angled Eyeliner brush along with the cream eyeliner by ELF (both £3.49) and draw a thin line across the top lash line. Then curl your lashes and apply mascara. My mascara is NYC Showtime (£1.99)





For my lips. I am using NYC lipstick in shade 411 and I am going to apply MUA lipgloss shade 5 on top of that


Finally, the blush I am using is Soft Damson by No. 7.





So I hope you guys enjoyed this look :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review