Review | 2true Foundation, Powder and Concealer

Today I am doing a review on some makeup by 2true. 2true is exclusive at Superdrug and each 'essential' product is only £1.99 each and the most expensive product is £6.
The products that I am reviewing today is the Foundation, Pressed Powder and Concealer. The shades that I got are Shade 3 because I used Shade 2 before but it seemed too light so I decided to go the next shade up. Unfortunately it is a few fractions too dark. Nonetheless, I will still review these products for you.

Foundation

- £1.99

- Average - Good Coverage
- Smooth consistency and applicaion but quickly turns sticky
- Does not feel smooth on the skin
- Only 3 shades available - this is darkest shade
- Not so easy to blend because it dries tacky

Concealer

- £1.99 

- Average - good coverage
- Smooth application
- Settles nicely onto skin
- Not so good for darker imperfections
- Covers blemishes well
- Blends into foundation effortlessly
 - 3 available shades - darkest shade

Pressed Powder
-£1.99
- Smooth, silky powder
- Poor consistency
- Sheer
-Inadequate - average coverage
- Smells like a typical pressed powder; not a good thing.

So I hope you guys liked this review. Unfortunately I won't repurchase these products, except maybe the concealer. Even though they are inexpensive products, these particular face products are not exactly to my liking. 

Make sure you come back again for another post

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review