Makeup Haul August 2014

I have not been shopping and treating myself to new makeup in quite a long time. I think the last time I did a makeup haul like this was back in May and since then I haven't made any huge purchases. I went to town with one of my friends  (who you can see in my latest video) and I bought a load of new makeup.


The first place was Primark and you wouldn't think Primark is a place to buy makeup. I've seen some other bloggers review and use P.S. Love products so I decided to buy some. I haven't bought any of these things before so it will be interesting to see what I think of these when I review them.
The first things I saw are these 8 shade eyeshadow palettes. One of them is a day eyeshadow palette with eight neutral earthy tones and the second is more intense dark shades. Both of these are £2.50
I love liquid eyeliner and when I saw this one for £1. I like it because it has a precise tip and it seems like a pigmented black as well.





The next thing I bought are these lashes all £1 each. I got some natural lashes, volume lashes and some festival style lashes that have silver diamantes on the outer corner. 



The next thing I picked up are these two pack tweezers. I like these because they are leopard print and one pair has a slanted edge and the other has a precise tip. These were £1.

Then I went to Superdrug and bought four new MUA Eye Shadows for £1 each. I chose a matte black called 'Smoke', matte navy blue called 'Midnight', a shimmery gold called 'Golden' and a matte light brown called 'Fudge'.







I wanted to get a new translucent powder and I had some Advantage card points on my Boots card so I chose this one by Natural Collection.


This is the only product I bought today that I have used before and this white kohl eyeliner by Barry M was the first white eyeliner I ever had. I love this because it is so pigmented and creamy and is the perfect base for bright and dark eye shadows.


In Superdrug, NYC had some offers on some of there products so I decided to take advantage of that and buy some new products.
This is a Beautifying Blushable Cream to Powder Blusher stick. The shade is called 'Never Sleeping Pink' and it is more of a coral-pink tone. This was on offer for £1.99.


The next thing I bought are the City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colour. These are on offer for £1.99. The tips of the crayons make it really precise to apply and the formulas are incredibly smooth and creamy.
This shade is called 'Parsons Pink' which is a subtle shimmery pink.

This is called 'Ballroom Blush' and I love this colour because it is a vivid fuchsia colour.


I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! To see the my latest video where me and my friend Emma did the Best Friend Tag, click the link to watch. http://youtu.be/TK2zn9gaDTI 

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review