My Favourite Hair, Skincare and Makeup Products


Hello everyone

Today I thought of doing a blog post on my favourite hair, skincare and makeup products so far. I don't feel like doing one of these every month simply because I don't buy that much each month and I can't pick favourites each month etc.. so every now and again I might do one of these. But lately I have been loving some products that you can probably guess so I am going to give you some swatches for some of the products because I know that you don't really see them in my other posts.
OK, so these are my favourite hair care product so far so from left to right we have Mark Hill No Knots Detangling Spray, Straight Talking Straigtening Cream, Give It To Me Straight Straigtening Spray and Fabulous Finish Hairspray (www.boots.com or www.markhill.co.uk)

Skincare: Clearasil Perfectawash System(www.boots.com or www.superdrug.co.uk), Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser, Deep Pore Anti Blemish Cleanser, Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser and Five Minute Facial Mask (www.boots.com)

Perfumes: Kate Moss - Kate and Mary Kate and Ashley - Mary Kate and Ashley

Body Sprays: Charlie Red, Enchant, Touch, Pink (www.superdrug.co.uk) and Boots Natural Collection Body Spray (www.boots.com)

Eyes: NYC Showtime Mascara, 2true Easy Glide Kohl Pencil, MUA Liquid Eyeliner, MUA Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof (www.superdrug.co.uk)

Face: ELF Shine Eraser (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk)


Lips: MUA Lipgloss Tubes
shade 1,2,3,4,5



MUA Lipsticks
Left to Right Shade 7,6,11,5,12



Nails: Barry M Nail Paint, White (www.superdrug.co.uk)












Brushes: Dense Bronzing Brush, Poundland, Superdrug Blending Brush (www.superdrug.co.uk), ELF blending eye brush (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

So I hope you enjoyed my favourite products so far and I will see you guys again soon for my next post

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review