Valentines Day Makeup and Hair Tutorial! πŸ’•

Hey Everyone

Valentines Day is literally just around the corner and because of the occasion I wanted to upload a very special post just to show that I love you guys, particularly anyone who has read my blog from the very start almost one year ago, so thanks so much for the support, I really do love you guys for that and I hope that you will continue reading my blog for another year (or more!!)

Anyway, as I said this post is extra special, made with love, because it is a hair AND makeup tutorial in one post! I didn't want to out-do myself on this post because in about a week and a half marks the one year anniversary on my blog so I wanted to do something a little bigger for that! As I was saying, I've done a hair and makeup tutorial for you guys to wear if you are going to be celebrating Valentines Day with your boyfriend. But don't worry Single Ladies, on Wednesday there will be a hair and makeup tutorial for you so you won't feel left out on this occasion, now put your hands up! (Beyonce, 'Single Ladies')

TWISTED BRAID BUN

This is a very cute and simple hair look that only takes minutes to accomplish!

You will need:
1 thick and 1 hairband (preferably as close to your natural colour as possible)
Hair clip or grip (as close to natural hair colour as possible)
Hairspray

Begin by gathering up all of your hair into a ponytail (you can choose how high or low you want it. Low is more romantic, I think). Secure with your hand for the moment and separate 1-3cm of hair from the right hand side. Secure the rest of your hair with the thicker hairband.

Now twist the ponytail around the thicker hairband to create as neat (or as messy) a bun as you can. Or you can use a hair 'donut' or sock (:S) to do this. Secure the bun with a thinner hairband.

Take the hair that isn't in the bun and braid it from root to tip. Pull it to the bun and wrap it around the hairband (this will cover the hairband). Twist it round as many times it will go. Use a hair-clip or grip to secure it underneath the bun.

Hairspray to keep it in place!






PINK ROSE VALENTINES TUTORIAL

For this, I used two pinks from my Boots ColourTech palette.

YOU WILL NEED
Eyelid primer
Light pink eyeshadow
Hot pink eyeshadow
Flat eyeshadow brush
Blending brush
Eyelash curler
Liquid eyeliner
Mascara
False lashes (if you want it OTT)
Pink lip gloss




PRIME YOUR EYES! Cover the entire lid with a pale pink eyeshadow


Use a flat eyeshadow brush to pack on a hot pink eyeshadow to the outer third of your eye.


Blend


I recommend curling your lashes at this stage. Then very thinly draw the winged liner


Apply mascara


You can apply false lashes if you want, to make your look extra flirty!


For the lips you can use a very pale pink to make your eyes more eye-catching. Plus, it keeps it more romantic.

So thats it today, guys!
I hope you like this and hope you consider doing something like this for Valentines Day in Thursday and for the Single ladies, look out for the other Valentines look on Wednesday! πŸ’”

Bye guys!
Happy Valentines!

SparkleEyes ❤
πŸ’‹




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review