One Year Blogiversary: Egyptian Eyeliner Tutorial

Hey guys

Today I wanted to upload this tutorial I've had on my laptop for quite sometime now, and if you cast your minds back to when I did the 'iLiner Series' this look is from the same source but I don't think I uploaded it -_-.
Anyway, this look is just created with eyeliner pencils and a liquid eyeliner and when you get the hang of it its very quick and simple to do.


To begin with, prime all over your eyelid and blend it underneath your eyes as well (MUA eyelid primer). Take a liquid eyeliner (MUA Liquid eyeliner) to draw the Sixties Flick, then extend the line out a little bit further.
For the next part, you'll need a teal or a blue eyeliner (ELF eyeliner pencil, Teal). Pretend your eye is upside down and line the eye as if you would with the Sixties Flick. Extend the line into the inner corner.


 You can use the same liquid eyeliner or a liquid eyeliner pen to join the upper sixties flick to the extended line in the inner corner. Then trace the teal eyeliner all the way round.

So I hope you guys like this tutorial and come back next time for another 'Blogiversary' tutorial! :)

SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review