Help Me Get to 100 Followers on Twitter #FollowBack

Hey guys


Really quickly I just want your help in getting to 100 followers on Twitter. 

I have thought about uploaded YouTube videos onto my account but I wanted to reach a certain number of followers first.

So if you want to see my blog posts turn into YouTube videos then click 'Follow' on @SparkleEyes101.

I have decided that for every 100 followers I get, I will do something a bit different so 100 followers = videos on my YouTube Channel and I have to think about what to get for 200 and so on.

If you have already followed me on Twitter thank you so much, I really appreciate it, it is the support I get that makes me want to share my interest and talent in makeup. I have noticed a significant change in the pageviews on my blog within the last month so once again, THANK YOU so much!!!!! 


And if you follow me, I guarantee a follow back if you are also into makeup, or if your page just looks interesting so about 75% will get a follow back. 

Thanks again for the support, follows and page views on my blog and I hope that you are interested in me starting to upload onto YouTube

SparkleEyes 
@SparkleEyes101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review