First Impression Review | Natural Collection Eye Shadows

Today was enrolment day for Sixth Form and after waiting an hour and a half to be seen, we went into town afterwards. While in Boots, I remembered I had about £6 on my Advantage Card and was determined to spend them there. We were browsing through the shop and I found the Natural Collection. My first thoughts were 'this is going to be expensive' since natural beauty products usually are, but I was surprised about how cheap this brand was!

I picked up these two eyeshadows for £1.79 each, just to try them to see whether or not they're worth buying again. I got 'Soft Pink' and 'Candy Floss' out of the wide range of eye shadows available. 



Having tested them on my hand, they seem like really nice, sheer and creamy shadows that blend easily. Pigmentation expectations were a little higher than what I tested but that is all down to the sheerness of the formula. I can see these eye shadows in use for a school look because it isn't too OTT and usually makeup in school should be kept to a minimum. I actually hate when schools ban makeup, because it allows your to express individuality and helps to release your creative side, but some people exploit that and go OTT but inigher education that usually doesn't matter. 

After scouring the Boots Website, I discovered foundations, concealers, lip glosses, mascaras and more for around £1.99 (makeup products). They have hair, makeup, skincare and shower/body products at an extremely affordable price which is outstanding so I will definitely be planning my next visit to Boots to purchase more of this stuff.

I hope you guys had an amazing summer :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review