Tutorial | Teal and Polka Dot Nails

Hey guys



Today I decided to do a nail tutorial since I was wearing my false nails. I found this look on Google but I added the teal colour to make it my own. 

For the first step, prep your nails by buffing filing, trimming cuticles and applying a base coat.
                                               
Apply one coat of a teal nail polish. I used ELF Nail Polish in Teal. Wait for it to dry and apply a second coat. 
                                               
This next step you can either stick tape over the bottom diagonal half of your nail for a crisp, straight edge or you can use a free hand if its steady. Paint the top diagonal half of your nails black. I used MUA Nail Polish in Shade 2.
                                               
In the black half, paint tiny dots using a white polish to create the polka dots. I used Barry M Nail Polish in 66. When you've done, apply a top coat and wait until everything is dry :)

I hope you enjoyed this simple, quick and easy nail tutorial. You can change the teal colour to any colour you want because any colour will go with black and white. Enjoy experimenting :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review