BlogTober: My Favourite Things about October

Hey guys

Today I am doing a really quick post because I am meant to be doing photography but since the teacher isn't here I can get away with blogging.

I decided to write up my favourite things about October since we are halfway to Halloween and I am doing a slightly bigger halloween makeup look on Thursday followed by costume ideas next week.

Excuse me one moment while I go beat up my friend...

OK now she has been beaten up, I am going to start with my Favourite Things about October :)

1) October is usally when Christmas sweets come out. If any of you guys know me, you would know how addicted I am to snow bites. In the last 15 days I have had a total of 6 bags of Snow Bites. Oops... so this is one of the reasons why I love october. SNOW BITES COME OUT!!!



2) It is a change of season and it starts to get colder. Since I am in Sixth Form now, I get to buy some jumpers and warm stuff. I love the cold weather and I love to wrap up warm for it as well so buying clothes for Autumn is one of my favourite things.

3) MAKEUP! I love to change up my makeup looks for seasons and I love all the seasons makeup looks so this is actually a favourite for every month but I guess it counts here. I love changing my makeup for Autumn because my eyes go really sultry and smokey.


4) I love buying candles this time of year. I buy little candles throughout the year but October is when I start to buy candles that smell of... Autumn. I haven't bought any yet, but I have my eye on a couple of Yankee candles because I love them very much and I think candles are the perfect finish to cold Autumn and Winter evenings and it is very relaxing. If I have a hard day at school, I love running warm bubbly baths with candles around the edge and the bathroom light off. This is one of the few things that give me joy in the world...

5) October is when I usually start getting hot chocolate in. I never drink tea or coffee and I have a few hot chocolates in September but when it gets into Autumn I will literally buy a whole load of different flavours and different brands. I love to put whipped cream on my hot chocolates as well and I sprinkle chocolate flakes, Flakes, 100s and 1000s or whatever I can find in my cupboard.                                                         
                                                                                 


So I hope you guys like my Favourite Things about October and I will see you for BlogTober Thursday

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review