BlogTober: My Photography

 Hey guys

Today I am showing you some of my favourite photographs that I have taken in and out of the photography lessons. Some of these photos have been photoshopped but some have not been edited in any way.

This was one of the sunsets from when we were in Sri Lanka a few months ago. You would be surprised to find out that this has not been edited or photoshopped AND it was taken with an iPhone 4S as well. I love this photo because the colours in the sky are beautiful and the clouds add a hint of drama to it as well.

This is one of my photos from photography lessons. They are inspired by Emmanuel Sougez.






This is an inspiration of a photo I found on Google. This photo makes me think of summer because it has a warm effect after I photoshopped it. And I love leopard print, too :)






This is a photo of some blackberries from down the farm. I love it because the leaves in the background a blurry which makes the blackberries stand out more and the quality of the photo is actually pretty good considering it was taken on a digital camera.

So I hope you guys liked my photography :)

SparkleEyes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review