HUGE Autumn Haul

I have been more excited than usual for Autumn this year; I am so pumped for Halloween, and Bonfire Night and Christmas and I've really enjoyed shopping for my new Autumn pieces over the last few months.

This jumper is from Primark and its a basic white long sleeve jumper which has a mesh detail along the neckline and tops of the shoulders. I thought this was really different for Primark and I absolutely love how comfortable and how easy it is to wear; this paired with jeans and a pair of boots with a lightweight scarf is one of my go-to Autumn looks.
I love casual and slouchy tops for Autumn and I saw this black 'Weekend Vibes' jumper in Primark and I thought it would be awesome for when I have weekends off (which doesn't happen often) just to relax in and chill out in. I love it because the text is holographic!
From New Look, I picked up two of their basic jumpers in this Burgundy colour, and also a teal-blue colour and these are knitted oversized jumpers that I cannot wait to wear when it gets a lot colder.
Back to Primark, I picked up two colours of this oversized jumper, I got this shell pink colour and a cornflower blue shade. I cannot get over how super soft and how comfy they are as well.
Right at the start of the season I got this black long sleeve blouse with cut out shoulders that has a star print to it. I pair this with my black skinny jeans and my wedged heel boots (which you'll see later) and it completes an awesome Autumn Night Out look.
I've really been into shirts and blouses this season and I saw this really quirky bee-print shirt from Primark and I just liked it so much I had to have it!
Sticking with the same quirky theme, I got this sparrow-printed top which I thought was really Autumnal as well.
A recent purchase is this Blue Vanilla top from New Look. It's an oatmeal coloured shirt with little heart designs scattered all over it and I thought it was just something different.
As soon as I saw this I had to have it - from Mango, this grey jumper has a little Mickey Mouse on it; as a Disney obsessed girl I instantly picked it up!
I spotted this black and white abstract print skirt in Primark and it is quite a thick material which makes it really great for Autumn and I love this style of skirt where it flares out at the bottom, I think it looks really flattering.
I also love T Shirts like this from Primark just to wear around the house, running errands, heading to work or just chilling in at work when I'm cashing up or just before we open.
As part as my Night Out wardrobe for Autumn, I got this Peter Pan collar black dress from New Look which I want to pair with tights and my black ankle boots
I absolutely LOVE these boots from Primark, they're black ankle boots with a wedge heel which I love wearing with my black jeans. They are super comfortable and really easy to walk in - I have worn these so much already!
Another pair of boots I have are these ones from New Look which are a light beige suede material which I also wear a fair bit especially for more dressier occasions like a night out or a date or something like that.
My most recent pair are these flat leather black ankle boots from Primark which I've been looking out for ages
The final thing I have to show you are these gorgeous rose-gold necklaces from Primark that a friend from work bought, and I loved them so much that I bought them myself!
What are your go-to pieces for Autumn?
 
Beth :D x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review