Monday Motivation // Starting a Gym Membership

I can't believe I'm saying this... and nor can most people I've told; but I am starting a gym membership this October. For me this is crazy, the idea of spending money to work out and get fitter never appealed to me but I was encouraged and persuaded to hit the gym more often and it gave me the idea to share my journey here.

A lot of people have asked me why I decided to do it and quite honestly I want a change of lifestyle and to improve how I feel physically, mentally and emotionally. Last month I went through a very stressful time and it led to me getting frustrated trying to burn my anger off in ways that wasn't good for me so I thought that this would be a more efficient and effective use of time in multiple ways.
 
A couple times a month (I would say weekly but I can't guarantee that will happen) I'll be doing updates of my 'road to fitness' as well as various other things like healthier meal ideas, workout routines, maybe a workout clothing haul etc.
 
My ultimate goal is to lose weight but generally I would really like to improve my overall fitness and lifestyle. I'm actually really excited to try something new and keeping track of my progress as well.
 
That's all for now, remember to check back tomorrow for a brand new makeup tutorial!

Beth <3 x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review