Monday Motivation // Workout Clothing Haul

As you may know from my last Monday Motivation blog post, I started a gym membership! Since I am taking this whole journey entirely seriously I went out and bought some workout clothes and today I have a haul of what I bought!

To put everything in I got this gym bag from Primark which isn't actually that big but I can fit everything that I need to in there and I love it because it matches my workout outfits!
I then picked up these memory-foam trainers, also from Primark, and they are so comfy! Again, they will match all the outfits I have.
I then had to get a few pairs of sports bras so I got some really simple ones just to wear under my tops so I got this two-pack in pink and black and these are lightweight and breathable.
I also got this simple black one but it's so comfy I just wear it leisurely at home haha!
I picked up these simple black cropped leggings and I think these are so practical because they can be worn for whatever my gym-partner throws at me and they will also go with anything as well.
I also got these multi-coloured printed leggings which are ankle length...
...and this matching vest top too.
In addition to all that I have this basic black short sleeve T Shirt from Primark too.
Finally I had a quick look round TK Maxx and I had a browse through their sports department and I got this grey and pink short sleeve T Shirt.
That's it for this Monday Motivation, stay tuned because in my next MM post I will be talking about my first gym session!
 
Beth x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review