April 2015 Favourites

There hasn't been many products that I have constantly wanted to reach for this month because there has been so many new products in my collection that I have been using to test out and review, but there has been some products I've used on a daily basis as we transition into Spring and the warmer months.


The first product that I have used every single day for a while now is this mascara from Elizabeth Arden. This came with a Christmas gift box and I have only just opened it and I believe it is a Ceramide Lengthening Mascara or something like that, I'm not sure of the exact name. I love how my lashes look with this, it lengthens really well because my lashes are so short and separates the individual lashes as well.
For blush, I have been using the MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Blush in Rococo a lot this month, I have reviewed this product which you can read here and it's a great shade for Spring and its very lightweight for the warmer weather as well. It's sheer which is what I prefer with blushers, it gives off that really nice healthy glow and I found that applying this over my foundation with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is the best way because it blends out effortlessly and doesn't look to heavy on the cheeks either.
I have very oily skin so I am constantly trying out all kinds of different products to battle that. I've been loving the Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder because its a lightweight powder that instantly creates a matte finish to the skin without making the rest of your skin look cakey and it controls the shine for hours. This is definitely an essential product as we go into Spring and Summer and I have a full review coming up in the next few months so make sure to come back to see that.
As you may know, I love the new Maybelline foundation and to apply that there has been one brush that I always reach for on a daily basis and that is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I used this a lot and it always creates a really nice finish and I have been using this with their sponge recently and I'm not sure which one I've liked more, but this is the first product that I used and I love it. Their brushes are all so durable and amazing quality and I am thinking about trying their new Bold Metals collection. If you have tried out their new brushes, please leave your links in the comment section below.
 
What products have you been loving this month?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review