Introducing SparkleEyes Bake-Up 101!

Hey guys


You may or may not know but I have recently started a new blog that is a completley different topic to this one. It is a baking blog, baking is another common thing in my life because I love making cupcakes especially so I thought I would make a blog to share that.

Anyway, the name is similar to this blog. The link to my other blog is sparkleeyesbakeup101.blogspot.com. Basically, I changed the 'm' in makeup for a 'b' so it is really similar.

I won't be posting on that blog as often as I do on this blog, there might be a few quick recipes here and there but probably a bigger recipe will be published at the end of the month. Reviews for ingredients or equipment will be up as well, I'm going to review some food colouring there later so look out for that.

Hope you guys like the blog, don't forget to visit it!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review