Summer | Summer Tag

Hey guys

For today's Summer Statement I'm doing the Summer tag so hope you like it :)

What is your favourite summer nail polish?
☀My favourite summer nail polish, that i own, is a hot pink by Colour. I love the finish and the colour. I have seen two that I don't have which are now officially my favourites. I'm not sure of the exact colour name but it is a gorgeous light coral and soft aqua colour by NYC.

What is your favourite lip colour this summer?
☀NYC Apply lip tint in Applicious pink. Its a balm so it softens your lips as well as apply colour. The colour is a hot pink which I am loving right now so a lip tint is my fave.

Show us your favourite summer dress.
☀My first favourite summer dress is actually used as a cover up thing from primark. Its my fave hot pink colour and comes down to about my knees and i love the material. My second favourite, the one that I actually wear most of the time is a dress from Primark that is blue and white stripy and has a brown belt on the waist. I love it because it doesn't look like you have tried too hard to get ready.

What is your favourite summer accessory?
☀My lip tint by NYC. Defo dave accessory

What summer trends are you most excited about?
☀The bright coloured trends

What is your favourite summer candle?
☀My Madagascar vanilla candle or my strawberry Skittles candle

What is your favourite body spray and perfume for summer?
☀My kate moss perfume. Even though it is floral scented, its not the old lady floral scent, its a much more fruity flower which is why i like it

What is the weather like where you are in Summer?
☀Usually hot but the weather here always changes

What is your favourite thing about summer?
☀Longer, warmer days and the SUN! I've missed the sun!

Do you have any summer holiday plans?
☀Erm, yes and no, we have found some places but haven't booked anything yet

SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review