Tag | Random Beauty

Hey guys

Yesterday I got told to do a tag on my blog and I asked her to send me a tag she wanted me to do. Last night she sent me this one and I am going to answer the questions for you guys :)

Questions:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
❤ I think I would rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows because my most common makeup products are mascaras, eyeliners and lip stuff.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
❤Erm, I'd probably rather never be able to cut it again because about ten years ago, i wanted super long hair and was growing it but my mum took me to the hair dressers to get it trimmed but she told the hairdresser to cut it off! So for about three years I had a horrible un-even bob and i was waiting for it to grow out. Thats why i'd chose to never have it cut again.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
❤I would rather have a light pink cheek

4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
❤This one is difficult, but I probably choose clothes.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
❤Lipstick as eyeliner

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or
Sephora
❤Sephora

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
❤ One lip colour

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
❤ Doesn't matter, I wear the same kind of stuff all year round, i just change the shoes or add a coat something but i'd probably choose summer clothes in winter

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
❤Bright

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
❤I would rather give up my favourite lip product

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
❤I'd rather never be able to paint my nails again

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
❤Shave them. I HATE SHARPIES

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
❤I'd live without nail polish.


So I hope you guys liked this TAG and ai am going to be doing the Summer tag soon so look out for that :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review