Summer | Sun Care

Hey guys

This is the first part of the Summer Statement and it is Sun Care. You can go to Superdrug for a wider range of products but these are a few products that I've picked out.


Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Lotion SPF50 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Lotion
(Available in SPF 10, 20, 30 and 50)
Prices from £6.98 - £7.48 in Superdrug
This I used when I was on holiday in Indonesia last year and my favourite thing about this is that its golden and leaves gold glitter on your skin. I really like this and its good if you want to splurge  a little more and it does last a few weeks because you don't really need a lot of this. If you're going away for about three weeks, I suggest about two bottles roughly but the amount you want to take is up to you, obviously, but this can be quite a pricey product. However, when I was using this it didn't seem waterproof so if you go swimming a lot, I don't recommend it, but if you are one of those people that just lay on the beach doing nothing then this is the product for you.

Sainsbury's Basics Sun Lotion
(Available in SPF 15)
£2.48 in Sainsbury's
This is a seriously good cheaper sun cream that I did use often when I'm at home in the garden or when we were on tours on holiday or when I was swimming because this is water resistant. Even though it only comes in one SPF, it is still really good for you if you are SPF 15 which I am. If you are one of those people that don't want to spend a lot of money on a sun cream, you go swimming a lot, you go on excursions, you lay on the beach or are just looking for a good sun cream, I recommend this one. I mean, we even use this on our horses' noses in the summer when its hot because they can't get sun burnt either!

Ambre Solaire Lip Protector 4.7ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Lip Protector
(Available in SPF 20)
£1.98 in Superdrug
This is a pretty good lip protector, one I have used previously. It's super affordable so you can buy a couple because they won't take up much room in your bag, suitcase, pocket wherever and you can take these onto to a place as well (as long as they're in the bag you get at the airport). You can apply this as much as you want and it does provide a strong barrier from the sun so your lips don't get burnt. 

Nivea Lip Care
(Available in SPF 30)
£1.63 in Superdrug
I haven't used this before but it's from Nivea so I'm expecting its good. This is water resistant and has sunflower extracts in the formula. According to the packaging, it doesn't leave that horrible white residue other lip protectors have and it locks in the moisture so it has long lasting sun protection.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125ML
Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
£2 in Superdrug
I use this as my everyday moisturizer. It does all that it claims on the packaging but I can't find any SPF in it. I have browsed through Simple products and I think I've only found a few with Sun protection in it. There are some brands which offer face moisturizes with SPF in it, Nivea and Ambre Solaire do so I suggest checking them out first

So that is pretty much it for Sun Care. I recommend visiting Superdrug or http://www.superdrug.com/events-2013/holiday-shop/page/holidayshop to see a wider range of products

Thanks for reading,

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review