Summer | Favourite Lip Tints

Hey guys

Recently I have been discovering a load of amazing lip balm tints that apparently haven't been visible to me in Superdrug before so I though it was a bit of coincidence that the sun has come out and brands are bringing out lip tints for this season but anyway, I have tried some and I wanted to share some of them with you guys :)

Last year, I bought a Moisturizing Lip Tint from ELF for £3.75 in the colour Blush. I loved it because it was a gorgeous colour and it was very hydrating on my lips as well. 

Literally last week I found NYC's Apple Lip Balm in Superdrug, 2 for £3. I LOVE these because they are very hydrating, come in different colours and have absolutely gorgeous pigmentation! I got a sheer pink and a bolder pink shade. The sheer pink is called 'Pink Lady' and the second shade is called 'Applicious pink'. Lip product wise, if you do go away, get some of these! They are about £2.50 each I think, but I got these on promotion so I don't know what the price is but they are so hand to have in your bag!

Today I bought the new Powder Pout from MUA in 'Broken Hearted' for £3. I think its a product from Revlon or Clinique they're a dupe of. I love this, they smell minty, they are like a crayon but the application is super sooth and have excellent pigmentation. Even though there isn't a lot of product for the size of the tube, it lasts a long time! I definatley recommend these because even though the tube of the colour is bright, they are not that bright in real life but they are super conditioning.They are super affordable and are just really hydrating! 

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review