Haul | Superdrug April 2013

Hey guys

First of all, I hope you had a good Easter. It is the half term holidays, which means more blogging and of course, more shopping. Today I went shopping again and I bought some more MUA stuff and I bought something from NYC. Since I seem to be buying more and more stuff, I decided that instead of doing separate hauls every week or so, I'm going to photograph the products when I buy them, upload them as a post and save as a draft and keep doing this throughout the month and publish the Haul as 'April 2013 Haul' or something like that. Anyway, that will start at the end of this month and this is the haul from today. 

MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss - £2
This is a lip gloss that I haven't tried before but for £2, I decided I was going to buy it. I got the shade 'Quick Kiss' which is a really nice bolder pink shade. 



MUA Lip Boom - £3
I've bought two of these before and this one is called 'Bring it' and its a red and has a sparkly pinky-red that goes with it. They are £3 but this shade isn't as fluorescent as the other two so this is better for evening makeup 



MUA Lipstick - £1
As you know, I LOVE MUA lipsticks because they are so creamy, super affordable at £1. I got shade 16 (Nectar) and it looks orange in the swatch but when I tried it, it seemed like a light coral colour and doesn't look that bright as in the swatch


NYC Colour Instinct Eye Shadow Palette - £3.49
I saw this in Superdrug for £3.49 and decided I was going to get it. The shades are incredibly pigmented and have gorgeous colour and this palette is called 'Picnic in Central Park'.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will talk to you next time

SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review