Beauty Haul September 2014

Earlier this afternoon I was in town shopping with my friend, Abi, and we spent quite a lot of money while we were there. Today I am showing you what I bought while out on a shopping adventure and a lot of it is new products so I will be reviewing them throughout October. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this haul.


I went slightly overboard in Superdrug today and £33 later I walked away with some amazing new products.
I was so excited to see online that MUA Cosmetics had some new products out and I was even more excited to see that they were in store. Unfortunately, MUA have another two concealer palettes which I am dying to try but they were sold out in store. However, I added two two newest palettes to my MUA Palette Collection. Both of these palettes are £4.
The Winter Forest Matte Palette has ten gorgeous shades ranging from smokey to blues to neutrals. I am admitting that I am falling in love with the teal blue and that is definitely making an appearance in some tutorials.
This palette is the Hall of Fame Palette which contains twelve of their most popular shades. Again, the colours range from neutral tones into smokey and blue colours. 
I think I have a slight addiction to the MUA Single Eyeshadows. When they cost £1, how can I resit? I bought 5 new colours from the new collection of eyeshadows and the new ones that have individual names are far better than the original ones.

 The shade Bronze has gorgeous pigmentation and a beautiful amount of shimmer and this is a goldy-bronze colour.
 The shade Platinum is a much loved, highly pigmented silver.
 The colour Chamoisee is also quite a gold-toned colour.
 Chestnut is a gorgeous matte brown.
Finally, the colour copper is a beautiful (like they all are) darker gold.

Next I was desperate to try their new lipsticks. They have four new additions into the £1 lipstick collection and the two shades I picked up are Raven, a matte black, and Persian Rose, a neon-type pink.


 These lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and I have fallen in love with the black. Perfect for the upcoming Halloween tutorials. 
 The last review I did of a Collection Mascara was the new 5 in 1 Mascara which was a really popular post. I spotted the new Big Fake Curves for £3.99 (will be £4.99) and I was shocked to see that monster wand. I haven't tried this yet, but it will be interesting to see that review.


 I have one Collection lip butter pencil which is from the Work the Colour line, and these are the new Galactica Lip Butter which are £2.99. 
The bright pink shade is called Pink Rush which is a hot pink, and the first shade. The nude colour is called Moon Rock which is the third shade.
 The next place I went to was Lush and I haven't been there in quite a long time so I decided to spend some of my money in there.
 I bought my favourite EVER bubble bar and one of the new Bath Bombs.
 The Bubble Bar is called The Comforter and this is an absolutely amazing black current scented bubble bar, turning the water purple and creating bubbles. This is £4.50
 This is a new bath bomb called Granny Takes a Dip and it is meant to turn the water into different colours. This was £3.25.
 I needed some new skincare products while I was in Superdrug to the first think is the Johnson's Face Care Wipes which are for combination skin. I got these for £1.52.
 I haven't used these before so I got the Nivea Pure and Natural Day Cream and Night Cream. 
 The Day Cream, for normal to combination skin, was £2.62 when I purchased it.
The night cream for all skin types was £2.97 at the time of purchase.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and in the comments tell me what your favourite product I bought is or what ones you want to see a review on first.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review