Autumn Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial

Today's tutorial is inspired by Autumn and I still wanted to make it an everyday wearable look throughout the Autumn months. The palette I am using is MUA Heaven and Earth Palette and MUA Undressed Too Palette.


The first thing you need to do is prime your eyes and apply a white eyeliner base.

The first colour I am using is a light taupe from Heaven and Earth which I am patting all over the lid.
Then I am taking the burnt orange colour from Heaven and Earth and patting this on the outer half of the eyelid.
To create a subtle gradient I am dotting the shade 'Fiery' from the Undressed Too Palette into the outer corner and gently blending into the crease and under the lower lash line.
Next I am using the dark brown shade and fluffing it into the crease.
The colour I am transitioning it out with is the darker taupe colour and blending it on the edge of the brown.
As a highlight I am using the lightest shade under the brow bone.
Then I am applying liquid eyeliner before curling my lashes and applying mascara.
On my lips I am using 'Cassis' by Elizabeth Arden and followed by Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Lip gloss in Royal Plum.



I also filmed a video for this tutorial which you can see here: http://youtu.be/Mw8j_ohjFx4 SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review