Jasmine Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Possibly my favourite tutorial in this series so far! Today's look is inspired by Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. It's based on an Arabic theme of teal with a tiny detail of gold and I decided to add some lashes as well.

After priming your eyes, take a matte black and a shimmer gunmetal colour, moth are mine are MUA, and create a line above the crease and directly from the lash line.

Then create a triangle by drawing a line from the end of the top line to the base of the bottom line. 


In the bottom triangle, take a gold eye shadow and fill the space in. Use the black to extend the top line all the way into the inner corner. 


On the lid, fill in the space with a teal eye shadow that has a hint of a shimmer. Build up the pigmentation and intensity of this colour.
On the upper lash line, smudge the black from the wing as close to the lashes as you can. This is to create a slightly smokey effect. 

I used 2True Easy Glide Kohl Pencil to line the waterline. 
Use the gold eye shadow to dot in the inner corners.
Draw a very thin line using liquid eyeliner on the centre of the upper lash line.
I curled my lashes and applied mascara. You can either leave it at that or go a further step and apply some false lashes. The ones I used were from Primark's P.S. Love Collection and they were the Sultry lashes. 
On my lips, I used Natural Collection Sheer Lip Colour in Sandcastle. 



For the next tutorial, remember to come back soon!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review