Ariel Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I love the Little Mermaid and have been so excited to create this tutorial. It is really simple and they eye makeup is just two MUA colours and I used a template to create the scales to make it more effective.






You know the drill: eyelid primer and white eyeliner to begin with.
The first step is to pat a shimmery teal blue ll over the lid. This is MUA shade 8.

Then I blended MUA Shade 18 in the crease and all the way up to the brow bone, softening the edges of the colour with a matte light taupe brown.

I used a liquid eyeliner to create a winged liner and curled my lashes before applying mascara. 
I'm not sure what the actual name of these are, but for now we'll call them a template. I stuck it to my face to keep it in place.
Using a precise brush, begin with the teal and fill in the gaps with a precise brush. On the next row, mix together the teal and lilac. On the last row, apply the lilac.
When you take the template away, you are left with scale-like patterns which is my favourite thing about this tutorial.
To imitate her bright red hair, I applied ELF Moisturizing lipstick in Red Carpet. 





To see the tutorial for Belle from Beauty and the Beast, come back Monday!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review